Knight Marine Service has been providing Maine’s boating community with outstanding service since 1968. We’re a full-service boatyard and marina. If you need something you don’t see here – ask us!
Some of what we offer:
- Labor – $60.00 per hour
- Step/unstep mast – $200.00 plus hourly rate
- Travelift short hauls – $7.00 per ft.
- Seasoal car parking – $250.00 Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Daily car parking – $10.00
- Seasonal Moorings – $1200.00 (includes 1 car parking space, dinghy dockage, showers)
- Summer storage outside – $21.00 per ft. (June 21 to Sept. 19)
- Summer storage inside – $33.00 per ft. (June 21 to Sept. 19)
- Winter storage outside – $33.00 per ft. (Sept. 20 to June 20)
- Winter storage inside -$54.00 per ft. (Sept. 20 to June 20)
- Dinghy Dockage – $325.00 (includes 1 car parking space)
- Mast storage – $3.50per ft.
- Inside dinghy storage – $125.00
Winterizing engine -$150.00 plus cost of antifreeze
- Shrink wrap – Outside contracted service, rates upon request
- Boat painting and repairs
- Metal fabrication and welding
- Local boat delivery
- Fuel and water at the dock (Gas and diesel available May to Oct.)
- Docking and moorings
- Take out lunch and dinner
- Dock store with essential supplies, maps, ice, and even gifts such as local-made hand-blown glass jewelry
- Phone and fax
- Live lobsters
- General parking
Our full-service yard is equipped with two Marine Travelifts for hauling out, and a hydraulic trailer for boat transportation. We provide winter storage inside or out. We do repairs and restorations of all kinds, including sanding, painting and outfitting. There is a small Lunch Take-Out with tables on the dock. Vehicle access is easy. We can accommodate large cruising groups and have a skippers meeting space for them to use.
We accept checks, Visa and Mastercard
We are a 5-minute walk to downtown Rockland and a 3-minute walk to a motel with restaurant and lounge.
Directions to us by water:
Refer to U.S. Coast Guard Chart #13305. KMS is directly beside the Maine State Ferry Service to Vinalhaven – North Haven. Run West from the Rockland Breakwater.
Directions to us by land:
Knight Marine Service is located at 525 Main Street in Rockland directly next door to the Maine State Ferry. Main Street is also U.S. Route One and runs through our historic downtown district on its way from Fort Kent to Key West.
We monitor Channel 9